Sunday, May 6, 2012

OMG! Now I'm 3

Yadiel is now three months old and I can hardly believe it. Time forgives none and here I am trying to make the most of every moment with him. That has become a lot easier since it seems the teething pain has subsided. He is no longer as grumpy as he was a few weeks ago. 
Now he can actually enjoy a few hours of uninterrupted nap-time or watching his favorite soap opera (Una Familia con Suerte) on my Kindle. Now that I think about it though it'd make more sense to call it his Kindle seeing as most of the apps on there are directly or indirectly associated with him. 


These 3 months with him have been a blast and I can hardly wait to see what the future will bring. It has been exciting to see how his personality is developing with every month that passes. His intelligence surprises me so much that sometimes it's difficult not to regard him as a grown person. For the moment I have no choice but to simply continue enjoying my little one's funny faces and occurrences. He is just so random sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment